Save the dates 11-12 April of the European Blues Challenge + EBU General Assembly + Blues Market in Riga, Latvia. The rotation of location of our annual event provides the opportunity to discover new regions, new cultures, new people, new cooking… Riga will offer you a variety of different activities. Find general information on Riga at www.liveriga.com. How to arrive to Riga:
– By air from more than 70 international destinations:
More info at http://riga airport.com/en/main/flights/airlines including low/mid price carriers
– By Sea, direct ferry line: Stockholm – Riga www.tallink.com
– By Train: www.ecolines.net/en
– By Car: Road conditions in Latvia are in relatively good shape. Fuel prices: E95 or Diesel ~ 1,30 EUR per litre.
– Since 1 January, Latvia has euro currency.
– Shopping: in general everything is at same price level as in Europe, except cigarettes & alcohol which are cheaper.
Package deals: Starting from 15 February, Tallink ferry line & Tallink Hotel in cooperation with the promoter plan to offer a limited package deal “sail-enjoy-blues”. This offer might interest our friends in Sweden and rest of Scandinavia.