Save the dates 11-12 April of the European Blues Challenge + EBU General Assembly + Blues Market in Riga, Latvia. The rotation of location of our annual event provides the opportunity to discover new regions, new cultures, new people, new cooking… Riga will offer you a variety of different activities. Find general information on Riga at www.liveriga.com. How to arrive to Riga:
– By air from more than 70 international destinations:
More info at http://riga airport.com/en/main/flights/airlines including low/mid price carriers
– By Sea, direct ferry line: Stockholm – Riga www.tallink.com
– By Train: www.ecolines.net/en
– By Car: Road conditions in Latvia are in relatively good shape. Fuel prices: E95 or Diesel ~ 1,30 EUR per litre.
– Since 1 January, Latvia has euro currency.
– Shopping: in general everything is at same price level as in Europe, except cigarettes & alcohol which are cheaper.
Package deals: Starting from 15 February, Tallink ferry line & Tallink Hotel in cooperation with the promoter plan to offer a limited package deal “sail-enjoy-blues”. This offer might interest our friends in Sweden and rest of Scandinavia.
Route from Tallink Hotel (A) to the Old Town (B) (900 m)
Route from City Hotel (A) to the Old Town (B) (2 km)