The subscriber :
- is aware that the present subscription will only be effective under the condition that the EBU active membership fee 2015 has been paid.
- acknowledges that the available number of stands at the open market is limited and that the “first come – first served” principle will be served, without any guarantee made by the EBU team.
- acknowledges that the display surface is in principle limited to one table (130 cm – 59 cm).
- accepts to present his/her activities / business in accordance with commitments, goals and rules of the European Blues Union.
- will provide himself/herself all necessary documentation / presentation / equipment concerning his/her activities. Please bring a flag from your country!
- acknowledges that the EBU team will not provide – if needed – additional electric power or other facilities.
- acknowledges that he/she will solely be responsible for his/her stand and the displayed material, without any liability of the EBU for any injuries, damages, claims, losses and expenses arising out of the participation to the Blues Market.
- will build up and disassemble his/her stand in accordance with the instructions and safety rules of the Novotel Centre Black Tower – Brussels and the EBU team. The exhibition hall will be open for installation on Saturday 14th as from 08:30 to 10 :00. The hall will have to be cleared before March 14th 17:30
The completed form needs to be filled before March 1st 2015 at the latest